Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stitch N Pitch!

Stitch N Pitch is coming up! It's on Wednesday! Hooray!
I don't know what I'm going to work on at Stitch N Pitch. I have a lot of market bags in the works but I am having a devil of a time with the long tail cast on and it's driving me crazy. Sigh.
Number one in my ravelry queue is Knitty's Everlasting Bagstopper. Seriously, it doesn't even look hard. What am I having trouble with? Oh yeah, that's right, the freaking cast on!!!! I love the long-tail cast on, but mine is starting to look like absolute garbage. I have no idea what I am doing wrong and some of the ladies in my knitting group can't figure it out either. So I have had to resort to using the cable cast on for anything that I want to have a decent edge.
I wish I had a picture of what I'm doing wrong but I get too frustrated to keep it around for long enough. Maybe tomorrow I will spend some time working on it, and post pics so hopefully one of the two or so people that read my knitting blog will be able to help out. :)

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hope you had a great time!