Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby Blanket Finished, finally!

So I finally finished the 2nd of the two baby blankets that I made for Jamie's twins of the Simply Perfect Baby Set from LionBrand. It took a lot longer than it should have, but I am going to admit that it was a combination of laziness and forgetfulness. So there you have it. I am happy to have finished them though, hopefully the girls will like using the blankets much more than I liked making them, haha. :)
I do, however, have about 1/3 of each cone leftover of the Pink Lilacs. I am thinking of making some bibs or something for the girls, maybe hats. I am doing my very best to not go anywhere near the post office until after Christmas, so I have some additional time.
I took pictures of the 2nd blanket (I did not get a picture of the first blanket), but hey, they are identical....so just pretend that the pictures are of both.
As I most likely will not post again before Christmas...Happy Holidays to all of my readers!



No comments: