Tuesday, August 5, 2008

UFO Sighting!

I have not been knitting much lately because I feel like I've been either a- at work, b- in Milwaukee, c- job-hunting, or d- packing. The bad news is that I took on the 25-Item Challenge for the Knitters for Barack Obama General Charity Knitting!!
So far, I have the four washcloths picture in my previous post, and a washcloth and hat on the needles. 4 down, 2 in progress, only 19 to go! Crap.
Big News! This knitter is relocating at the end of this month!!! Hence the packing, job-hunting, and Milwaukee travels. Not fun.
In other news, I love the KnitPicks Harmony Options. I totally want the interchangeable set.
I have finished (about 95%) cataloging my yarn on Ravelry. I now know that I have too much yarn. I have started planning stash busters- there will probably be a post about that soon!
I want to try the Bernat Cot'n'Corn yarn! Cotton and Corn???
I also got some awesome yarn from a shop in Connecticut thanks to one of my Ravelry friends. I have not cataloged it on a Ravelry yet, but I'll give you guys a quick shot of one of the yummy skeins of yarn (the tags even have pictures of the sheep the yarn came from!!!).....it is being given a cat scan. :)
That's all for now.... but stash busting coming soon!!

No comments: