Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lion Brand Website Beta

Well, I have been lucky enough to be considered as a beta tester for the new Lion Brand website. Wahoo!! I use the Lion site to get ideas though I haven't used a ton of their patterns yet. One of my main beefs with the website is the login, it's a real pain if you forget your password because it never seems to get sent to you even if you request it. A lot of times I have to go to bugmenot.com just to get a phony password and login, which isn't necessarily the worst thing in the world, but enough of a pain when I have my own login.
I will keep you all posted on my Lion Brand beta testing!
In the meantime, Knitty posted a spring surprise cardigan that I think will be THE answer to my "What do I do with all the Lavish Alpaca yarn I bought?" A few months ago, I bought 10 skeins of Lavish Alpaca worsted weight in white and Caribbean teal....it's GORGEOUS. So far, it has been sitting in my yarn bin (one of many) while I decide what to do with it. Here's hoping that Knitty has come up with the answer!!!

No comments: