Monday, December 10, 2007

Two in one day! Egad!

Oh yeah, and I forgot that while I was at Herrschner's, another customer expressed interest in the Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle set that I previously blogged about. Well, they had some in stock (not in the breast cancer pink, but the regular blue), so they pulled out a case for us to look at. Um, yeah, I don't really like them. So I informed my mom and she was like "oh good, I was going to buy them for you, so I'm glad we looked at them already. Let me know what you would want instead."
Unfortunately, my dear husband already bought them for me. For Christmas. Whoops. I told him I still wanted them. Hopefully he'll give them to me.
But as for my parents, I think I'll add the KnitPicks Options set to my list....hmmm....

1 comment:

knittingneumes said...

So glad I'm not the only person I know with a knitblog... M.