Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorry, that hiatus was not so brief...

Okay so I didn't mean to take this long of a break from blogging. Right now I'm currently unemployed and knitting like mad. Today I went outside to get my mail, and got locked out with no shoes, no cell phone, and no house keys. I walked circles around the house trying to figure out how to get inside again but of course no windows were open. I ended up back at the front door again- where the door still stood open but the screen door was locked. In desperation, I started pressing on the screen itself and voila- the lower corner popped out of place. Haha! I managed to unlock the screen door through the corner of screen. Who the hell locked the screen door??? I didn't even know it COULD lock. And that's been about the most excitement I've had all week.
The hat that I was modeling in the previous post is still not done as I can't find my Stitch N Bitch book that has the pattern in it. It's in a box....somewhere. Hopefully I'll find it soon.
In the meantime I signed up for another Knit Knack exchange- this one's to make a scarf. I found the perfect pattern and pattern kit so I'm busily assembling an order to put on a gift card I got (because with no money it's usually hard to justify buying yarn) so I can get the pattern and yarn. Unlike in the last exchange we're not going to exchange goodies because we're all broke, but I suggested that we make a mix CD for our buddy, and that seemed to be a well received suggestion. I can't wait to get a mix CD from my buddy, I hope it has music on there that I would have never heard of/bought for myself.
And now for the pictures!

No comments: